1. Use of Website. Welcome to DoctorOnTap.com, a website owned and operated by
DoctorOnTap.com Corporation (“DoctorOnTap.com”). DoctorOnTap.com provides
the materials on this website solely for your own use for informational purposes only.
All use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By
accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms other
not use this website and should not enter any information in it.
effective upon posting. Your use of this website following such changes will be
deemed to be an acceptance of any changes. You agree to review these Terms of
Use each time you use this website so that you may be aware of any changes to
3. Access to the Website. You or DOCTORONTAP.COM may suspend or terminate
your access to the website at any time, for any reason or for no reason.
DOCTORONTAP.COM has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to provide
access to the website to any person or organization, or to prohibit any person or
organization from using the website, at any time, for any reason or for no reason
at all, in our sole discretion. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18
years of age and possess the legal right and ability to agree to these Terms of
DOCTORONTAP.COM maintains this website from offices in the United States
of America and makes no representation that materials on the website are
appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this website
from a location outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and
initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws at your location.
4. Your Information. Any and all information you post or otherwise provide to
DoctorOnTap.com by means of this website is true and accurate, not misleading,
and offered in good faith. You agree that any information you provide through
this website is not generally confidential and DOCTORONTAP.COM may use
information that you supply through the website to improve our service
and product offerings or our website and also to provide you with additional
information about our products and services. We may use common
internet technologies, such as “cookies”, to manage the information we receive
from you. DoctorOnTap.com will not share, sell or otherwise distribute any of
your personally-identifiable information with third parties for their promotional
or sales purposes. In the event we provide a product or service to you, we may
share certain information only with organizations who work with DoctorOnTap.
com in order to provide those services to you.
5. Medical Information. This website may contain general information
relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information
is provided for informational purposes only. The content of this website is
not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or
treatment. The content relating to medical conditions and their treatment is not
meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified
healthcare professionals. You should not disregard or delay seeking medical
advice based on anything that appears in this website. IF YOU ARE
EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “911”
IMMEDIATELY.DOCTORONTAP.COM is not engaged in rendering medical
or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided is
not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. You should not
use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease.
YOU SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE THIS CONTENT AS ANY WARRANTY
OR RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT.
6. Intellectual Property. All material contained in this website (including images, text,
and the look and feel attributes) is the property of DoctorOnTap.com and/or
its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret,
and other intellectual property law. DoctorOnTap.com reserves all rights in that
regard. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any materialthat appears
in this website is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in this website should
be construed as granting any license or other right without the express written
permission of DOCTORONTAP.COM.
7. Links to Other Websites. This website may contain links to third-party websites.
These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an
endorsement or recommendation by DOCTORONTAP.COM of the content
on such third-party websites or as an indication of any affiliation,sponsorship
or endorsement of or by such third-party websites.If you use any links,you will
leave the DoctorOnTap.com website. DOCTORONTAP.COM is not
responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make
any representations regarding the privacy practices of,privacy practices of
, or any information or product or accuracy of materials found on such
third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party
websites linked to this website,you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Prohibited Uses. You agree not to: a. upload or transmit any communication
or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
b. use, modify, sell, assign or transfer the content or reproduce,
display, publicly perform, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise
use this website or any of its contents in any way for any public
or commercial purpose. c. reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any
software included in the content. d. use this website for any purpose in
violation of local, state, national, or international laws. e. use this
website as a means to distribute or post advertising or other unsolicited
material to any third party. f. impersonate any person or entity or falsely
represent your identification or affiliation. g. distribute viruses
or other harmful computer code. h. harvest or otherwise collect
information about others. i. promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory,
harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior. j. interfere
with the operation of this website. k. copy or distribute in any medium
any part of this website.
9. No Warranty. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION
CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
DOCTORONTAP.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY,
OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE
COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE
PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, DOCTORONTAP.COM DISCLAIMS
ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT
TO ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE
WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING,
DOCTORONTAP.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS
TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED
OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF
ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES
DOCTORONTAP.COM MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE
ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY,
COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY,
LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY
OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. YOU
EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF
THE WEBSITE AND YOUR RELIANCEUPON ANY
OF ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
10. Limit of Liability. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DOCTORONTAP.COM OR ANY DOCTORONTAP.COM LICENSOR, LICENSEE OR SUPPLIER BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY ANY CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DOCTORONTAP.COM, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES OR SUPPLIERS OR PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE DOCTORONTAP.COM AND HOLD DOCTORONTAP.COM ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS AND PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
Copyright © DoctorOnTap.com